Re: [fukuoka_farming] Growing the World in Our Gardens

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      >> Anyone interested ("seriously" or just for fun) in doing this kind of gene pool and genetic diversity preservation should read back issues of Kapuler's Peace Seeds Resource Journals. These, along with a number of fine seed varieties are available from Dr. Kaupler at the following address:

      Peace Seeds
      A Planetary Genome Pool Resourve and Service
      Plant Breeding for the Public Domain, Cascadia Bioregion
      2385 SE Thompson St
      Corvallis, OR 97333
      USA
      ---------

      + Keeping also in mind that
      Dominique Guillet, a member of this list (maybe not reading all the numerous posts)is proposing the same thing through the Kokopelli Association based in France (and England if I remember correctly). You can find many of his works and articles on Google by his name.

      Beatrice
      Udim, Israel