Re: [fukuoka_farming] Info

  • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2003
      for some reasons this message stayed in my box

      > I am from Vietnam, I very interesting natural farming method. I want to
      apply in Vietnam, but I do not much information and how to apply on
      vegetable and rice. Could you let me know books for reference.

      i found this again
      http://www.cfsc.quaker.ca/qconcern/archives/242vietnam.html
      and made a mistake about the name of the person i met who is part of Nam
      thai foundation but his name is Lam singh do.
      jean-claude