Deleted text

  • John Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      In the previous posting, substantial portions of text have disappeared. Paragraphs seem to break off, even in the middle of works toward the end. Paragraph breaks too. I've noticed this before. This must be some kind of electro-mechanical aberation and I 'm wondering if anyone has figured out the cause or how to avoid it. This has happened on previous postings of mine and I have noticed problems with some of your postings too.

      Thanks all.