Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka forestry/Broad applications of farrming

  • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2003

      > You needn't hesitate to question anyone, including Fukuoka or (certainly)
      me. What works, works; and what doesn't work, doesn't. Period, no matter who
      says the contrary.

      who decide what works and what criteria of efficiency are retained ?
      chemical farming works for many peoples .

      industrial distribution of foods works for many peoples ( if fits their
      need for convenience ).

      jean-claude