Re: [fukuoka_farming] Aaron's Economics Paper

  • Stephen Inniss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2003
      AaronBrachfeld@... wrote:

      > Stephen, may I inquire more details and contact information to follow
      > up your kindly offered and astute example?

      I'll have to stop and check; I was working from memory when I wrote on
      the topic, and had a block regarding Merv Wilkinson's name (he's in the
      phone book).. I know someone who has a book about the place, and I'll
      try to borrow it in the next couple of days so that I can give you
      proper details. If that fails, I'll go visit; something I've been
      meaning to do anyway.

      By the way, there is a small society trying to raise money to buy the
      property. If they succeed, then when Merv dies or moves away the land
      won't suffer the fate of Fukuoka's farm.

      Also, yes, I'd be interested to see your paper, though I don't have any
      special knowledge of economics.

      Stephen