RE: announcement

  • Michiyo Shibuya
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2003
      I forgot to announce one more lecture.

      October 12th, 2003
      lecture by Masanobu Fukuoka
      there will be ten other speakers
      9:30-21:00
      time table is not available yet

      at Mitaka Kokaido, Mitaka Tokyo
      admission 2000 yen (in advance), 2500 yen (at door)

      Hosted by Kuniumi matsuri(macrobiotic gathering) 2003.

      www.kuniumi.com

      Just in case anyone might consider flying to Tokyo.
      It is a great chance to see him in person, but...
      as he dislikes lecture indoor and with other reasons, I really cannot
      guarantee
      that he is sure to show up.
      All lectures will be in Japanese.