Re: [fukuoka_farming] God - now, ... there's a WORD

  • Don Graves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      THANKYOU Leland! & KIA ORA EVERYONE

      rational? or irrational? ... KNOWing, LOVE, GOD, LIFE, GAEA
      we mere Human peoples place & or inherit concepts of CREATivity & CREATion
      LIFE IS AMAZING, NOT HUMANLY-KNOWABLE...
      LIFE is COMPLEX & DIVERSE...LIFE LEAVES US WONDERING &
      LIFE IS thus by definition MIRACULOUS, GREAT
      & sometimes DIFFiCULT !! for Individuals & or Groups

      AROHANUI KATOA - GREAT LOVE TO ALL
      & ... TAKE CARE EVERYONE
      don