Re: [fukuoka_farming] making the change

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
      I Jamie and all of you

      >> I also notice that I can no longer access the www.fukuokafarmingol.net
      website and have emailed Larry, but have yet to receive a reply - does
      anyone know if Larry is still involved or have his interests taken him
      elsewhere?

      - I can access to the web site you refer to.
      - Larry might be overdoing with something else and may be his garden first
      <g>
      I e-mailed him on the 20th of May have no answer, yet. (nothing urgent)

      Best wishes
      Beatrice

      Udim, Israel
    • jamie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
        Hello Beatrice, thanks for the response - just to be clear, I'm not saying I
        don't get a website when I type in www.fukuokafarmingol.net, but that I get
        www.larryhaftl.com which is Larry's freelance journalism pitch and not the
        Fukuoka pages I know Larry spent so much time producing.

        I emailed Larry a couple of days ago about this but no response yet. I
        suspect there's some glitch in the website server/ISP, but if anyone's heard
        from larry or is in touch with him, could they let him know.

        Thanks

        Jamie
        Souscayrous