Re: [fukuoka_farming] IQ

  • Tim Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Stephen,
      I appreciate the facts of nature you brought out.

      Please don't apologize... and please make some points in these other areas
      as well... if you will.

      Tim .(..to busy to say much... have to work with nature if there will be
      any seedcrops to harvest this fall... believe me, nature works and makes
      all the world to work, esp. in some places,if they wish to survive ...)

      Stephen wrote:
      "I'm tempted to add some comments on some of our other strands,
      especially regarding this planet's carrying capacity for humans and on
      our biological fitness for various diets, and the tendency (and right?)
      of species, including ours, to modify their environments. However, we
      have drifted far from the world of green and growing things. My
      apologies..."