Re: IQ and carrying capacity

  • packmom pack
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2003
      "I am going to stop here. I will go bang my head against a wall
      instead.
      Gloria"

      You too huh? My, this list certainly is interesting. Lots to learn here.
      But, do you really believe that zero action in gardening works in all
      applications? Shouldn't we tend our gardens much like we tend our bodies?
      Avoiding poisons but also feeding and perhaps grooming? Not violently as in
      roto-tilling... but a rake here and there....?

      ~ Packmom