Sorry Gloria

  • AaronBrachfeld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2003
      I guess I missed your point, which I agree with entirely. The Do-Nothing method is genius because it is genuine in its ability to harmonize huaman interests with that of nature/god. It is when selfish sinful greed drives people to work their fields, so that they may increase their harvest in the short-term (robbing their children of an inheritance for the long-term) that we stray from nature/god. Looking after the best interests of creation, I have found that creation looks after me. No work = NO pesticides, NO fertilizers, NO herbicides (including any weeding--by hand or otherwise) and NO tilling. If a method requires any work, it is not the natural way (not necessarily wrong or selfish, though, if it is accordance with the NATURAL human need for a good quality of life, because I believe in its essence, human nature is to help nature/god).

      Please don't bang your head too hard.

      --Aaron