ummm, let's see today I...

  • John Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      Today, my friend and I made screen boxes for our process of making
      our own red clay for seedballs. He then told me of an up and comming
      meeting with a shall we say, a very interested person who works for
      the Butte Creek Watershed Concervency. This will most likely result
      in the THIRD land grant we have recieved from local
      California "environmental" organiztions for the "restoration"
      of 'native plants' in our area. Is this the direction that the
      rest of you out there, would hope to have results in you endevors or
      persuits of a more Fukuoka style surrounding? I suppose we also are
      diligently planning a fall planting list for our Natural farms. Keep
      up the focus. Johnboy
    • BeeCrofter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
        If somebody would describe how seed balls are made it would be greatly
        appreciated.
        It's been many years since I have read One Straw Revolution.