Re: UNCLASSIFIED:-Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Our place in nature

  • jbmc@attglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2003
      Ms. Shibuya wrote:

      > Who knows what is ruling what, human activity is only an expression of the
      > natural world, however we try
      > we cannot go against it. That's how I see it.

      * * * * * * *
      It appears to me, Ms. Shibuya, that Nature, in the final
      analysis,
      rules everything, including Man to Whom She, however, has conferred
      the faculty to rule.

      Mr. Fukuoka has ruled Nature by limiting Himself "to play" with
      Her, while other Humans have ruled Nature by allowing Themselves "to
      violate" Her.

      From 'playing' to 'violating', Man exercises - uniquely in the
      whole Creation - His given faculty to rule.

      Regards,
      jb Mirabile-caruso.