Books - new, used and out-of-print

  • neljer@txcyber.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2001
      Just a suggestion for locating used and out-of-print books for those
      who might not already know:

      www.bookfinder.com

      www.addall.com

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ats-query-page
      (amazon.com now offers used books as well as new books)

      http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/category267/index.html
      (books on ebay)

      Unfortunately Masanobu Fukuoka's books have gotten more expensive
      lately since they are not currently in print.

      I hope this helps.

      Jerry
    • elisabeth denk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2001
        Hello,
        My name is elisabeth and I am living in Victoria, South-East
        Australia and got myself just recently all three fukuoka-books from
        my seed-supplier in Queensland, Aus.Their webadress is :
        www.edenseeds.com.au
        All the best to you all for now
        Elisabeth