Farming Solutions

  • Edgard Swinnen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 11:08 AM
      Hi all,

      Just found this nice resource of sustainable farming practices around the world, I don't think it's been in any message before and couldn't find it on the fukuoka website resources. Has some interesting weed suppressing methods, check out for instance the story from Success Stories - Asia - Laos for the use of sesame for suppressing grass growth.
      Link: http://www.farmingsolutions.org/

      I haven't read anything else, but I thought the link interesting enough to interest the group.

      Edgard