Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re Weedless Gardening

  • Paul Park
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8 7:47 PM
      >could you tell where ? i am living on an island north of victoria . (
      saltspring )
      jean-claude<

      We are moving to the Creston Valley at the south end of Kootenay Lake. The weather is mild, by Canadian standards, and land is still affordable.

      My wife and I did a lot of research on the Gulf Islands and they really appealed to us, but decided on the Kootenays are they much closer to our families.

      Paul