RE: [fukuoka_farming] RE: video on sale

  • Sunil Babu Shrestha
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hello Michiyo,

      Thanks for your reply. It's nice to hear a fieldtrip to Fukuoka-san's in
      Ehime. It will be a great opportunity for me to visit Natural farm, if
      this turns into reality. Yes, I really interested to join. I
      appreciate,if you send me the schedule a few weeks before so that I
      could adjust my other schedules.

      I also request you to introduce me any web sites related to Natural
      farming either in English or Japanese, if you have any information. I am
      interested in application of Fukuoka-san's method in horticulture.
      I sincerely look forward your kind cooperation.
      Sunil.

      Hello Sunil,
      It is nice to know there is another member from Japan.
      I don't know any natural farms where you can visit,
      actually I don't really have any addresses with me where I can visit,
      either.
      Mr. Otomo is thinking about a fieldtrip to Fukuoka-san's farmland in
      Ehime
      sometime
      this summer, if this comes true, are you interested in joining us?

      and Dear All,
      I feel that it is best for this group to have some kind of connection
      with
      the original source(Fukuoka-san).
      I am planning to write to Honma-san in a few days to introduce her about
      this group, and ask for
      some help to arrange opportunity for us to have some kind of indirect
      dialogue.

      It will be nice to have a Japanese translation of the web-site so that
      more
      people from Japan can participate,
      and if anybody is interested, maybe we can plan off-line newsletters in
      case
      Honma-san still resists the internet?
      At least, many questions that have accumulated without any answers in
      this
      list should go to Fukuoka-san.

      Would someone volunteer to write a brief introduction of this site for
      me to
      send to Honma-san with my letter?

      I will appreciate any comments and ideas.

      Michiyo

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/