RE: [fukuoka_farming] Situation in Japan

  • Sunil Babu Shrestha
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 29 1:22 AM
      Dear all,
      As a new member of this group, I have been getting opportunity to learn
      many things about Natural Farming since few weeks. Michiyo Shibuya's
      email about Situation in Japan, stimulated me to know further about the
      situation of Natural farming in Japan. It is said that 'Seeing is
      believing'; so I really want to visit the agriculture farm where the
      method adopted is Natural farming. I am living in Osaka. I therefore
      appreciate, if someone could provide me the address of such Natural farm
      field near by the Osaka.
      Sunil.