Re: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 422

  • Vin Lava
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      Hi Bob.

      >I would like to ask Vin Lavain in the Philipines if
      >sugar cane bagasse is popular for mulch or compost
      >there.

      Some farmers here just might be using bagasse for
      composting. As to mulch, I wouldn't know; I'd like to
      check. I see them in big piles in the sugar mills
      here. I'm pretty sure you could get bagasse for a
      song.

      I'm sure Mr. Montinola would know more about this,
      coming from the main sugar producing area of our
      country. How about it? :-)

      Regards.

      Vin Lava
      Philippines