Re: [fukuoka_farming] Off Topic

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2003
      Dear Douglas,

      Arrogant, no. Ill-informed, farthest from the truth
      and blood thirsty rants, you must have been drunk to
      react that way.

      I had no intentions of doing all these, the world is
      full of "nuts" already.

      I am sorry if you feel this way and I hope you are
      more open-minded and mature to hold a civilized
      discussion over the internet.

      Regards,
      Serge Montinola

      http://platinum.yahoo.com