The Natural Way Of Farming

  • ivica gizdic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 3:45 AM
      Dear friends,
      I am from Split, Croatia, central Adriatic coast. I am interested about M. Fukuoka's method. Is anybody from "greenbelt southern Europe" project here?
      I want to use the "natural farming" on my land but I don't have books, except "The One-Straw Revolution". I suppose that I need "The Natural Way Of Farming". Can you help me?
      I need it in any possible form, electronicly, or copy (is it permitted by Mr. Fukuoka?), or used one (second hand book), in English (preferably) or German.

      Thanks
      Looking for your answer
      Regards

      IVICA GIZDIC