Larry's rainmethode

  • We Connect
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2003
      At 14:09 19-3-2003 -0800, you wrote:
      >All this talk of planting (here and on other lists) is getting to me. It's
      >warm enough here but way too wet. I may, however, have found a new way to
      >encourage rain to fall.

      Hi Larry,

      You didn't answer the letter I send you on 1th march, about the
      emilia-intro (did you get it?)
      I hope to be planting in a short while too. Maybe in a week or so it will
      be warm enough for us. In Hungary the snow just melted. Our friend wrote us
      this on 17th march. This year a lot of snow fell and it melted bit by bit.
      I hope it's a good start for the land. If not, I'll try your method
      (although I doubt if it will work).

      Willeke, Holland