Hello

  • sethwai
    Message 1 of 61 , Mar 17 4:50 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      I've been reading this list for a week or so and am thoroughly
      enjoying the insightful commentary. I'm so ecstatic that a website
      like this even exists!!! When I read One-Straw revolution several
      years ago I was completely blown away. It always seemed to me that
      farming with its tillage was a very violent act indeed but thought
      maybe I was just nuts or naive.
      Anyway, I have just gotten involved in a .5 acre garden where
      food is grown for our local food coop. I am introducing them to
      cover cropping and non-tillage. They are very interested. We'll see
      where it leads.
      Most of the farmers I know make so little money that they can't
      afford possible mistakes and tend to make only slight adjustments.
      In my opinion Fukuoka is so far ahead of his time it may take many
      decades before his views are excepted mainstream. Hopefully the day
      will come.

      Peace
      Lew
    • SANDEEP DHAWAN