New dog in the pile

  • John Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 9:33 PM
      Howdy,
      Just thought I might introduce myself and let you all know what
      is going on in my area. My name is John, and I am a 31 year resident
      of Northern California, USA. I am avidly persuing the practical work
      of both Natural Farming and larger land overhauls (persuing a more
      native vegetaion restoration type of work. I am interested in
      following all of everyones efforts of this work. Feel free to
      contact me as I am open to all inquiries. I am excited to say that I
      am glad to meet so many people of a like mind. Best Wishes, Johnboy
    • Scott Devine
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23 11:38 PM
        Johnboy, and anyone else:
        Thought it would be a good idea for those who feel they are actually practicing a "natural farming" no-method method to describe their system. Maybe this would be a good way to start sharing ideas for adapting Fukuoka's practices to local conditions.
        Cheers, Scott of Raleigh, NC