Re: [fukuoka_farming] RAW FOODS AND DIET IN GENERAL

  • jbmc@attglobal.net
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 6, 2003
      Mr. Catry wrote:

      > Instinctive regulation of eating works at his most efficient with
      > undenatured foods ( as we evolved with them for most of our evolution)

      * * * * * * *

      I hope You will excuse my ignorance, Mr. Catry,
      but if i were to eat "instinctively" unadultereted foods, i would
      end up eating *exclusively* juicy-sweet fruits. I cannot possi-
      bly think of anything else. But You are stating also that we
      Human Beings have, prior to the last ten thousands years, a
      five-million-years long meat-eating evolutive background.

      I am confused! Where does my fruits-eating
      instinct come from? And how can i have possibly lost the
      instinct of my five-million-years long meat-eating heritage?

      Am i to consider myself a pervert ?

      Your comment will be highly appreciated.
      Thank You.
      jb Mirabile-caruso.
    • michael
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 19, 2003
        The tartare and carpaccio taste better already.