Odor of Diet (OT)

  • Zack Domike
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      You wrote:
      "So many questions surround the issue of diet. . . At
      the end of the day, what we take up into our body
      becomes us. And with that in mind, I would only stress
      that each of us know what we want to be made of; that
      we are aware of what we claim as our tastes and,
      ultimately, want to taste like."

      For those of us with wives with sensitive noses, our
      diet makes quite a difference to one's olfactory
      trail. (Some men might have the ability, but never
      expressed it to me.)

      How many times did I get scolded for eating garlic
      raw! Body odor no more. Being vegetarian has helped
      on all fronts, as well as cutting sugar and alcohol
      consumption way down.

      It would take eons of ayurvedic studies to get this
      all straightened out. Time to open a new discussion
      group.
      Zachary

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Sergio Montinola
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
        THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING. THATS WHAT
        WE ALL SAY. SHOW ME HOW YOU LOOK AND I WILL TELL YOU
        WHAT YOU SHOULD EAT.

        SERGE MONTINOLA
        PHILIPPINES.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/