Re: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 397

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
      DEAR JEAM.

      YES, I WAS THERE WITH THE WOMAN HE WAS HELPING HER
      DEVELOP HER ORGANIC FARM IN CAVITE, PHILIPPINES. I
      REMEBER ASKING HIM TO AUTHOGRAPH MY BOOK.

      I FORGOT HER NAME ALTHOUGH IF REMEMBER WHERE THE FARM
      IS SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE MANILA.

      REGARDS,
      SERGE

      --- Vin Lava <vinlava@...> wrote:

      > hello Vin and sergio
      >
      > > i remember masanobu talking about a farm in the
      >
      > > philippine animated by a woman that he was
      >
      > > presenting as good exemple of what could be done.
      > do
      > > you know that place, they are in pictures in the
      >
      > > last book in japanese.
      >
      > > jean-claude
      >
      > Hi Jean-Claude,
      >
      > If you or anyone on the List can give me the name
      > and
      > the province of the woman you are referring to, we
      > can
      > probably locate her.
      >
      > Regards.
      >
      > Vin Lava
      > Philippines

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2003
        > YES, I WAS THERE WITH THE WOMAN HE WAS HELPING HER
        > DEVELOP HER ORGANIC FARM IN CAVITE, PHILIPPINES. I
        > REMEBER ASKING HIM TO AUTHOGRAPH MY BOOK.
        >
        > I FORGOT HER NAME ALTHOUGH IF REMEMBER WHERE THE FARM
        > IS SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE MANILA.

        the name that i have is Mrs Aveliw.

        jean-claude