Re: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 397

  • Vin Lava
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      hello Vin and sergio

      > i remember masanobu talking about a farm in the
      > philippine animated by a woman that he was
      > presenting as good exemple of what could be done. do
      > you know that place, they are in pictures in the
      > last book in japanese.

      > jean-claude

      Hi Jean-Claude,

      If you or anyone on the List can give me the name and
      the province of the woman you are referring to, we can
      probably locate her.

      Regards.

      Vin Lava
      Philippines

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Sergio Montinola
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
        DEAR JEAM.

        YES, I WAS THERE WITH THE WOMAN HE WAS HELPING HER
        DEVELOP HER ORGANIC FARM IN CAVITE, PHILIPPINES. I
        REMEBER ASKING HIM TO AUTHOGRAPH MY BOOK.

        I FORGOT HER NAME ALTHOUGH IF REMEMBER WHERE THE FARM
        IS SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE MANILA.

        REGARDS,
        SERGE

        --- Vin Lava <vinlava@...> wrote:

        > hello Vin and sergio
        >
        > > i remember masanobu talking about a farm in the
        >
        > > philippine animated by a woman that he was
        >
        > > presenting as good exemple of what could be done.
        > do
        > > you know that place, they are in pictures in the
        >
        > > last book in japanese.
        >
        > > jean-claude
        >
        > Hi Jean-Claude,
        >
        > If you or anyone on the List can give me the name
        > and
        > the province of the woman you are referring to, we
        > can
        > probably locate her.
        >
        > Regards.
        >
        > Vin Lava
        > Philippines

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2003
          > YES, I WAS THERE WITH THE WOMAN HE WAS HELPING HER
          > DEVELOP HER ORGANIC FARM IN CAVITE, PHILIPPINES. I
          > REMEBER ASKING HIM TO AUTHOGRAPH MY BOOK.
          >
          > I FORGOT HER NAME ALTHOUGH IF REMEMBER WHERE THE FARM
          > IS SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE MANILA.

          the name that i have is Mrs Aveliw.

          jean-claude