RE: [fukuoka_farming] looking for natural farming in Provence (France)

  • jamie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 1:20 AM
      Hello Silvia, as you probably know Emilia was based in Languedoc rather than
      Provence and I don't know personally of any Natural Farms there. However,
      there's no reason to believe there aren't any. I'll ask around here in
      Languedoc and get back to you if I hear of any. Good luck with your search
      for a home - France doesn't get much more expensive than the Luberon!

      Jamie
      Souscayrous

      PS If you link up with any Natural Farmers in Provence keep in touch or let
      me know where you settle as we're (my wife Anne and our two children 6 and
      2) hoping to make a tour of Solaria and 'Basilico's' new community outside
      Florence this summer, when we hope to meet up with pavle from this list too
      and we'll be passing the Luberon on our way.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 4:31 AM
        Hi Silvia,
        I think you should go and see tis French website :
        http://www.geocities.com/nesdelaterre/acteurs.html
        You might find places in Provence where they practice at least
        permaculture.
        Catherine

        Hello all, I'm Silvia, a new member from Italy. I have learned about
        Emilia
        Hazelip's synergetical agricolture in her last course in Rivalba. I
        would
        like to know if in Provence (Luberon) exists experiences in synergetical
        agricolture or natural farming and how to contact them.I'm going to live
        in
        this region and I would like to start a project in this kind of farming.
        I'm
        looking for a house for living with some land (1 or 2 ha) to create a
        new
        garden or, better, for somebody who just started and needs help.

        If you want, contact me directly and don't worry if I can't answer fast
        : I
        have 3 children and not PC...Thank you all !!!

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705