looking for natural farming in Provence (France)

  • silvia ferretti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hello all, I'm Silvia, a new member from Italy. I have learned about Emilia Hazelip's synergetical agricolture in her last course in Rivalba. I would like to know if in Provence (Luberon) exists experiences in synergetical agricolture or natural farming and how to contact them.I'm going to live in this region and I would like to start a project in this kind of farming. I'm looking for a house for living with some land (1 or 2 ha) to create a new garden or, better, for somebody who just started and needs help.

      If you want, contact me directly and don't worry if I can't answer fast : I have 3 children and not PC...Thank you all !!!

    • jamie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hello Silvia, as you probably know Emilia was based in Languedoc rather than
        Provence and I don't know personally of any Natural Farms there. However,
        there's no reason to believe there aren't any. I'll ask around here in
        Languedoc and get back to you if I hear of any. Good luck with your search
        for a home - France doesn't get much more expensive than the Luberon!

        Jamie
        Souscayrous

        PS If you link up with any Natural Farmers in Provence keep in touch or let
        me know where you settle as we're (my wife Anne and our two children 6 and
        2) hoping to make a tour of Solaria and 'Basilico's' new community outside
        Florence this summer, when we hope to meet up with pavle from this list too
        and we'll be passing the Luberon on our way.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          Hi Silvia,
          I think you should go and see tis French website :
          http://www.geocities.com/nesdelaterre/acteurs.html
          You might find places in Provence where they practice at least
          permaculture.
          Catherine

          Hello all, I'm Silvia, a new member from Italy. I have learned about
          Emilia
          Hazelip's synergetical agricolture in her last course in Rivalba. I
          would
          like to know if in Provence (Luberon) exists experiences in synergetical
          agricolture or natural farming and how to contact them.I'm going to live
          in
          this region and I would like to start a project in this kind of farming.
          I'm
          looking for a house for living with some land (1 or 2 ha) to create a
          new
          garden or, better, for somebody who just started and needs help.

          If you want, contact me directly and don't worry if I can't answer fast
          : I
          have 3 children and not PC...Thank you all !!!

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705