Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fw: Fukuoka and life

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2003
      Hi All,

      Fukuoka's principle lives on through life. The
      simplicity of living with nature and not disturbing
      it.

      We all can benefit if we make all things simple and
      not complicate matters.

      We live our lives as we experience it. Nautural and
      spiritual in our minds and hearts.

      We should do things as nature does it. Fukuoka allowed
      this to influence his thoughts and deeds. Nature is
      said to be the wise and true teacher of life.

      We must expect that man is only an observer and doer
      of what nature has taught and allowed us to
      experience. Nothing more. We do more we distroy the
      experience and the lesson. Fukuoka simply applied it
      to his garden. The lesson is clear, we have to look
      and observe all around us and do what comes naturally
      and productively beneficial for ALL mankind.

      Sergio J. Montinola

      --- "Robin, Maya, or Napi" <seafloorgarden@...>

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/