Re: Posting Emilia's articles

  • Judy Phillips
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2003
      Larry
      I agree wholeheartedly with everyone in encouraging you to give prominence
      to Emilia's work--either as a major section of the Fukuoka site, or as a
      sister site with crosslinks. In fact, I would be thrilled to see some
      dialogues coming out of these articles of Emilia's--to me this feels like an
      incredile gift. We are so honored to have the opportunity to pass on
      Emilia's teachings here.
      What we seem to be about here is discussing methods and approaches to
      natural farming--with a specific focus on Sensei Fukuokas work and all that
      has evolved from his great inspiration. Emiila definitely falls into that
      category! Our topics of conversation necessarily venture far and wide
      because Fukuoka's approach to agriculture is not just about method--it is
      about being a conscious participant in nature.
      If I can be of any help at all in getting Emilia's work presented, please
      count me in! I will be in contact offlist with some suggestions and ideas.
      Thanks for your caring stewardship of these precious resources.
      Judy