  • Stefan King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      I am new to the Fukuoka Farming group. I have just read The One Straw
      Revolution and am currently in the process of trying to start an urban
      community garden project in Barcelona. I wish to experiment with Fukuoka�s
      farming techniques, aswell as Permaculture and other sustainable
      technologies.

      Our group is small at the moment but we are looking for people who may wish
      to become involved in a garden project in Barcelona. Also we would like to
      hear from anyone who may be able to offer advice, relavent information or
      useful contacts. At this stage anything you can suggest would be much
      appreciated.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

    • jamie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
        Hello Stefan, I can't think of anything more appropriate than Natural
        Farming among the organic architecture of Gaudi! Good Luck. I met a group of
        Permaculturalists from Girona (Palafrugell) last year when Emilia came to
        visit and they might have some more information to offer from a Spanish
        perspective. I met Ramon and Antigona and have this email contact address
        for them antigona.garcia@... I've also recently come across this
        new Spanish Permaculture Website that might be useful
        http://www.permacultura-es.org, antonio.scotti@... .

        Hope this helps and keep in touch as Barcelona's only 2 1/2 hours away and
        I still haven't visited, and it would be good to visit your project at the
        same time.

        Jamie
        Souscayrous