Ulrike's project

  • ulrike@solbrig.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      Thank you Larry,

      for these ideas. It's very helpful for me to get a picture as a beginner
      of what I have to take into consideration. Michael was bringing up the
      idea of having bamboo too or even knows a source for palm trees that can
      take the cold weather- perhaps that would be too expensive but it's a
      nice idea to have such foreigners in a project like that.

      As for now I have to write down all the theoretical reasons for why the
      Capital Cultural Fund should give us money for this garden part of the
      project. there is a huge city garden movement I didn't even know of-
      which has all to be considered...

      I really liked Jamie's FAQ sheet!

      Ulrike