Re: [fukuoka_farming] Raised-beds, ridge & furrows, or round mounds

  • Wldwstent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2003
      Fukuoka's principles are RELIGIOUS in nature. His ideal is that God did not
      intend for us to have to WORK to eat.

      Am I the only one here who believes The One Straw Revolution?

    • tiakd14477 <sentree@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2003
        This is getting slightly off topic, but if you are planning on
        bringing it up. . . I don't know where he got the idea that GOD did
        not intend for us to have to WORK to eat.
        "Cursed is the ground for thy sake. . . .thorns also and thistles
        shall it bring forth to thee . . . in the sweat of thy face shalt
        thou eat bread. . . ."Genesis 1

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Wldwstent@a... wrote:
        > Fukuoka's principles are RELIGIOUS in nature. His ideal is that
        God did not intend for us to have to WORK to eat.
        > Am I the only one here who believes The One Straw Revolution?
      • Michel Dussandier
        • corfuku <ok_dooks@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2003
            i don't think fukuoka cares much for the words of the book of genesis.
            i don't think he believes in the christian god either.
            ... so i don't think he would take "in the sweat of thy face shalt
            thou eat bread" as sacred words.
            i know for sure that i personally would like to try and prove that
            phrase wrong.
            and "do-nothing".
            ... it might take a while to gain enough understanding, but it's a
            journey i hope to undertake.

            pavle

            --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "tiakd14477 <sentree@h...>"