Re: [fukuoka_farming] TR : looking for neighbours

  • Wldwstent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
      My mother's naighbor, in Oregon, gets his lawn treated with some"stuff" that
      makes the blades grow wider instead of longer. Now her roses, downhill from
      the neighbor (who is a regular garden heathen- eats the earliest fruits off
      of her trees before she has a chance to pick them and then gloats about how
      good they are) have two or three centers to their blooms- FRANKENFLOWERS!

      I thought the French a bitmore forward than allof that. To hear Europeans
      complain about us 'Mericans whoda thunk they garden with chemicals too!