Why is

  • Wldwstent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      my e-mail being bombarded with thisnon-agricultural tripe? I signed on for a
      FUKUOKA (ie- "natural" or non-invasive farming) mailing list, not a pile of
      e-mails about a bunch of petty personal crap.

      Life is too damn short, even for a farmer in Alaska in January, to answer
      polls about web-site names. I haven't met a farmer yet who would respond to
      such polls.

      *s*Jennifer who really farms.