Re: how do you teach these concepts . . .

  • Dave & Amy Bishop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      This is my first post.

      I live in central Illinois (USA) - have a small organic farm operation - and
      also work for a county Soil & Water Conservation District where I am
      developing educational programs to teach elementary and secondary level
      students the concept of sustainability.

      Our working project title is "(re) imagining: Our selves, Our planet, Our
      place" and the objective is to enable students to conceptualize a sustainable
      world - and thus be better prepared to make appropriate decisions as adults.

      Does anyone know of work already done in this area?

      Dave Bishop