Re: [fukuoka_farming] Bye bye!

  • Justin .
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      It's been great being on the list. Thanks to everyone, and now I'll be back
      on the road, so time to sign off.
      Happy New Year.
      Justin.

    • Gloria Baikauskas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Bye, Justin.........it is always sad to say goodbye.........unless there is hope to hear from you again. Have a wonderful time on the road.

        Gloria in Texas