Manasobu Fukuoka's life

  • catherinedionisi <catherine.dionisi@wana
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hello everybody,
      I am a new member, happy to join this site.

      I am interested in knowing more about Fukuoka himself, his life, his
      relationships with others, his family and successors... Is he still
      alive ? Does anyone know more about his son who is ploughing the land
      of his father ? I would be interested in knowing why he is doing so.

      I look forward to receiving your answers.
      Catherine