Website facelift

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      Hello all,

      Thanks to the ideas and feedback of Judy Phillips and Louise Nanche
      the website just got a facelift. One small step up the evolutionary
      ladder. Comments, suggestions and ideas are still very much welcomed
      as the website is, like most of life, a "work-in-progress".

      And yes, http://FukuokaFarmingOL.net is the new (and permanent) address,
      so change your bookmarks.

      I sent out emails to most of the websites we link to telling them
      of the link and giving them the option of having it taken off. None
      have requested their link be removed, all who have responded so far
      have been very pleased to be linked to from the Fukuoka site, and
      more than two dozen of them have already put reciprocal links to
      the Fukuoka site from theirs.

      Thank you Judy and Louise.

      Hope you all have a meaningful and nourishing winter solstice.

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
      http://LarryHaftl.com
      http://FukuokaFarmingOL.net