Natural/Organic Farming Beginners Book

  • aarava
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2014
      Subject: Natural/Organic Farming Beginners Book

      I am looking for a beginners book in Natural/Organic Farming - Could you please suggest a good book to start with?

      Cheers
    • sanya omerovic
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2014
        Hi
        I'm not sure in what part of the world you will be growing. You can try Gaia's Garden by Hemenway or Lasagna gardening . Your best option is to search YouTube or web for your specific area because the materials and plants have different requirements. I like Permaculture gardening and design books . Good luck.
      • Anant Joglekar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2014
          http://[PDF] The One-Straw Revolution - Arvind Gupta arvindguptatoys.com/...//onestraw.pdf‎या पानाचे भाषांतर करा Masanobu Fukuoka. The One-Straw. Revolution. An Introduction to Natural Farming. With a Preface by Partap Aggarwal. Edited by Larry Korn. Other India Press.

          anant joglekar
          9423089706

          On Sunday, 12 January 2014 9:47 PM, aarava <aarava@...> wrote:

          I am looking for a beginners book in Natural/Organic Farming - Could you please suggest a good book to start with?

          Cheers

        • Aravamudhan Ramani
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2014
            Thanks Sanya and other for your assistance...

            I will be growing in South India - Specifically around Chennai, Tamil Nadu!

            Cheers!