Update on Trees n New Video

  • karoubas
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2013
      We have a new video about Natural Farming with English subtitles.http://vimeo.com/77920255 - its excellent - the producer/director is also a natural farmer, with a deep understanding of the issue.

      I thought I should post an update on this topic.

      I Just visited a place here in Northern Greece near Thessaloniki, where I planted hundreds of almond and apricot seeds, and a couple cactus pads were placed on the ground - the results were very, very good - while I did not count, it seems that more than 90% of the trees survived the long hot summer – it’s amazing to me - almost a miracle.
      I will continue to monitor to see how they do in the years ahead.

      Photos T-1 to T-3

      Kostas
    • linda_shewan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2013
        Hi Kosta,

        Thanks so much for sharing - finally got to it! What an inspiring man…

        Cheers, Linda

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2013

          Thanks Linda I will pass your comment along

          Kostas

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2013

              Hello Devan,

              No I am not the producer/director - Lookas is - he is the gentleman with Panos at the film. I have known both Panos and Lookas for a long time - they are very good people, and are trying hard to make this a better world.

              Its best for you to contact them either by phone or email.

              Kostas