Re: [fukuoka_farming] Downloads

  • Marcos G.
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013
      On Jue 15 Aug 2013 14:51:59 usted escribió:
      > On Mié 14 Aug 2013 10:41:42 usted escribió:
      > > Hi Sumant how are you doing?
      > > Thanks for the link. I've downloaded Mollison's book which I may not be
      > > reading immediately but I would really like to do so in some future date.
      > > I can't write often because Summer is a busy period for me.
      > > My wild vegetable garden has given me some cucumbers and a white cucurbit
      > > called patisson which looks like an inflated white star and tastes like
      > > zucchini. Not yummy but still a welcome gift from Nature. It is good
      > > when stuffed or curried.
      > > The tomatoes are unripe, the eggplants are in bloom. The potaotes are
      > > ready to harvest, I already made an initial harvest and they are yummy.
      > > Everything is free, as I said a most welcome gift, and above all it is
      > > Nature who did the growing. After my debilitating foot operation (I can
      > > walk now, painfully) my friends thought I would have nothing to harvest.
      > >
      > > Not so. Nature is ever so generous. You give it little, you get back
      > >
      > > lots. Best regards to one and all in this group and may you be ever
      > > appreciative of all gifts.
      > > RUTHIE
      > >

      > > 2013/8/13 Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...>
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > http://www.liveprayer.net/survival-downloads-permaculture.php
      > > >

      > > > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
      > > >
      > > > Warm regards,
      > > >
      > > > Sumant Joshi
      > > > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      > Hi
      >

      > This is great
      >
      > http://www.liveprayer.net/downloads/growing-agriculture/permaculture/PC%20F
      > orests.pdf

      "The trouble is, once you've done the damage, you grow up in this naked landscape, and you think you
      belong in the fields. Once the damage is done, we grow accustomed to the damage. Our children are
      now growing up accustomed to extreme damage. That is the normality, to perpetuate the damage."

      --
      Marcos Guglielmetti

      :::::::::::::::::: M U S I X :::::::::::::::::::::

      ((*J*))
      www.musix.org.ar
      www.ovejafm.com
      www.softwarelibre.org.ar

      "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
      http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013
        Hi Marcos, i don't see any text from you

      • Vargan
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2013
          Another great downloads:
          "Forest gardening"- http://bookfi.org/s/?q=forest+gardening&e=1&t=0