Downloads

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2013
      http://www.liveprayer.net/survival-downloads-permaculture.php

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

    • Ruthie Aquino
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2013
        Hi Sumant how are you doing?
        Thanks for the link. I've downloaded Mollison's book which I may not be
        reading immediately but I would really like to do so in some future date.
        I can't write often because Summer is a busy period for me.
        My wild vegetable garden has given me some cucumbers and a white cucurbit
        called patisson which looks like an inflated white star and tastes like
        zucchini. Not yummy but still a welcome gift from Nature. It is good when
        stuffed or curried.
        The tomatoes are unripe, the eggplants are in bloom. The potaotes are
        ready to harvest, I already made an initial harvest and they are yummy.
        Everything is free, as I said a most welcome gift, and above all it is
        Nature who did the growing. After my debilitating foot operation (I can
        walk now, painfully) my friends thought I would have nothing to harvest.
        Not so. Nature is ever so generous. You give it little, you get back lots.
        Best regards to one and all in this group and may you be ever appreciative
        of all gifts.
        RUTHIE

        2013/8/13 Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...>

        > **
        >

        > http://www.liveprayer.net/survival-downloads-permaculture.php
        >

        > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
        >
        > Warm regards,
        >
        > Sumant Joshi
        > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      • Marcos G.
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013
          On Mié 14 Aug 2013 10:41:42 usted escribió:
          > Hi Sumant how are you doing?
          > Thanks for the link. I've downloaded Mollison's book which I may not be
          > reading immediately but I would really like to do so in some future date.
          > I can't write often because Summer is a busy period for me.
          > My wild vegetable garden has given me some cucumbers and a white cucurbit
          > called patisson which looks like an inflated white star and tastes like
          > zucchini. Not yummy but still a welcome gift from Nature. It is good when
          > stuffed or curried.
          > The tomatoes are unripe, the eggplants are in bloom. The potaotes are
          > ready to harvest, I already made an initial harvest and they are yummy.
          > Everything is free, as I said a most welcome gift, and above all it is
          > Nature who did the growing. After my debilitating foot operation (I can
          > walk now, painfully) my friends thought I would have nothing to harvest.
          > Not so. Nature is ever so generous. You give it little, you get back
          > lots. Best regards to one and all in this group and may you be ever
          > appreciative of all gifts.
          > RUTHIE
          >

          > 2013/8/13 Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > http://www.liveprayer.net/survival-downloads-permaculture.php
          > >

          > > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
          > >
          > > Warm regards,
          > >
          > > Sumant Joshi
          > > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

          Hi

          This is great

          http://www.liveprayer.net/downloads/growing-agriculture/permaculture/PC%20Forests.pdf

          --
          Marcos Guglielmetti

          :::::::::::::::::: M U S I X :::::::::::::::::::::

          ((*J*))
          www.musix.org.ar
          www.ovejafm.com
          www.softwarelibre.org.ar

          "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
          http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm

        • Marcos G.
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013
            On Jue 15 Aug 2013 14:51:59 usted escribió:
            > On Mié 14 Aug 2013 10:41:42 usted escribió:
            > > Hi Sumant how are you doing?
            > > Thanks for the link. I've downloaded Mollison's book which I may not be
            > > reading immediately but I would really like to do so in some future date.
            > > I can't write often because Summer is a busy period for me.
            > > My wild vegetable garden has given me some cucumbers and a white cucurbit
            > > called patisson which looks like an inflated white star and tastes like
            > > zucchini. Not yummy but still a welcome gift from Nature. It is good
            > > when stuffed or curried.
            > > The tomatoes are unripe, the eggplants are in bloom. The potaotes are
            > > ready to harvest, I already made an initial harvest and they are yummy.
            > > Everything is free, as I said a most welcome gift, and above all it is
            > > Nature who did the growing. After my debilitating foot operation (I can
            > > walk now, painfully) my friends thought I would have nothing to harvest.
            > >
            > > Not so. Nature is ever so generous. You give it little, you get back
            > >
            > > lots. Best regards to one and all in this group and may you be ever
            > > appreciative of all gifts.
            > > RUTHIE
            > >

            > > 2013/8/13 Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...>
            > >
            > > > **
            > > >

            > > > http://www.liveprayer.net/survival-downloads-permaculture.php
            > > >

            > > > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
            > > >
            > > > Warm regards,
            > > >
            > > > Sumant Joshi
            > > > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

            > Hi
            >

            > This is great
            >
            > http://www.liveprayer.net/downloads/growing-agriculture/permaculture/PC%20F
            > orests.pdf

            "The trouble is, once you've done the damage, you grow up in this naked landscape, and you think you
            belong in the fields. Once the damage is done, we grow accustomed to the damage. Our children are
            now growing up accustomed to extreme damage. That is the normality, to perpetuate the damage."

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013
              Hi Marcos, i don't see any text from you

            • Vargan
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 30, 2013
                Another great downloads:
                "Forest gardening"- http://bookfi.org/s/?q=forest+gardening&e=1&t=0