Back to the Land Unconference in Chennai in 10 days

  • devkjain2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
      As posted here earlier by someone else, the first Back to the Land
      Unconference is being held on August 17 and 18 in Chennai. The
      registration webpage <http://backtotheland.in/register/> is active
      now. Please register as soon as you can. This event is designed to bring
      together people interested in natural farming and sustainability.

      Dev

    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
        Unconference looks to be a good idea...since organisation frame is very thin and more
        importance is given to discussions, participation..All the best.

        Regards,
        Nandan

        ________________________________
        As posted here earlier by someone else, the first Back to the Land
        Unconference is being held on August 17 and 18 in Chennai. The
        registration webpage <http://backtotheland.in/register/> is active
        now. Please register as soon as you can. This event is designed to bring
        together people interested in natural farming and sustainability.

        Dev

      • Ivana Balazevic-Fisher
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
          Hi

          I am once again experiencing my mails to the group not being published - are there any technical problems?  Or are there other reasons for that?

          Many thanks

          Best regards,

          Ivana