Read it carefully and comment. Last date is 31-08-2013. It seems to be a conspiracy to rob farmers from their livelihood under the sweet name of 'Land Reforms'

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 5:52 PM
       Read it carefully and comment. Hindi version is also available.( http://rural.nic.in/sites/downloads/latest/Draft_National_Land_Reforms_PolicyHnd_July_2013.pdf )
      The last date is 31-08-2013.

      It is going to decide future farming in INDIA.

      >It seems to be a conspiracy to rob farmers from their livelihood under the sweet name of 'Land Reforms'
      >>>

      >>> http://farmnest.com/forum/farming-news-articles-policy/draft-national-land-reforms-policy-18th-july-2013-draft-for-discussion-purposes/
      >>>
      >>>Also see Latest column at http://rural.nic.in/index.asp
      >>>
      >>>Thanks and regards
      >>>
      >>>anant joglekar
      >>>9423089706
      >>>
      >>>The ultimate goal of natural farming is not simply growing crops but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.  Masanobu Fukuoka

    • Alan Sloan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29 12:45 AM
        I dont understand the concern. pIt seems to me, an outsider, to be a good policy where there is a huge landless underclass and a need for both employment and intensive food production.

        The aim of agriculture is to produce food, and smaller holdings can be better at this in yield per unit area and also more ecologically sensitive in terms of retaining hedgerows and do on.

        In qualification, small operators need to cooperate and collaborate to achieve economies of scale where required or they will fall prey to middlemen whose power if left unchecked can impoverish both producer and consumer.

        Alan