Back to Land Unconference. 17, 18 Aug. Chennai, India

  • apsastry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2013
      Dear all,

      Yugandhar from this list informed me about the Back to Land Unconference.
      17, 18 Aug. Chennai, India and I thought it useful for the whole group so
      I'm sharing here. The event is being coordinated by Kiruba Shankar.

      It is an event focussed on Natural farming and related areas like water
      harvesting, renewable energy, homeschooling etc.

      Please visit http://backtotheland.in for more information. You can visit
      the Facebook page to confirm participation. There is no registration fee.

      An unconference is a participant-driven meeting. The unconference* format
      creates space for peer-to-peer learning, collaboration and creativity. So
      the better the quality of the audience, the more useful the conference can
      get!
      You can find more about unconferences here: http://www.unconference.net
      The unconference* format creates space for peer-to-peer learning,
      collaboration and creativity.

      Best regards,

      Pavan Sastry

    • Yugandhar S
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2013
        Hey Pavan,
        It's really nice of you to think about posting it here. It did not occur
        to me. BTW, I believe there are already few people on this group who might
        be aware of it.

        I had been to the Learning Societies Unconference last month where few of
        our friends from this group also were present. It was a nice learning
        experience and I liked the format. I am planning to make it to chennai
        also.

        Best Regards
        Yugandhar