weeds are useful

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      Msg from Srishail medifarms:

      Please do not throw away all the weeds growing naturally in the farms during rainy season..Most of them are having medicinal value.If you need help in identification,please let us know.Or post a pic.

      I have included their email ID in CC

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

    • Anant Joglekar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
        grazing cattle is a real hurdle in allowing these naturally grown
        grasses/herbs to attain maturity /flowering /fruiting or identification
        stage.

        anant joglekar
        9423089706