Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Cover crop options

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 14, 2013
      All three leaf plants known as clover if this is invasive can be used
      as ground cover crop.
      Thanks
      Raju

      rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 14, 2013
        Hope that rice grows well under the leguminous cover crop. Also controlling cover crop at critical times is another challenge, like Fukuoka san used the flooding method.
        Regards,Nandan